Our mission is to address the growing trends of pastor burnout, moral failure, and forced exit by providing training and support for churches, pastors, and their families.
This training will focus on:
- Self-care for a pastor’s heart – soul, mind, emotions, and body.
- Train churches how to care for their pastor and his family.
- Teach pastors and churches biblical attitudes, relationships, spiritual disciplines, and biblical responsibilities that will bring unity.
- Provide spiritual and emotional care for pastors’ families.
- Website with weekly articles that are clear and accessible for each area of training.
- Facebook and Twitter accounts to encourage healthy and open community discussion around the issues and solutions.
- Book and podcast reviews.
- Guest articles and interviews from top experts and regular pastors, families, or church leaders.
- Collaboration with others in similar ministries. Sharing their content and promoting their ministries.
- Establish a base of financial donors to keep things free or very inexpensive.
- Video-based training.
- Workshops & Retreats
- A retreat center for training and spiritual retreats for pastors and their families.
- Weekend conference for church leaders.
- Establish regional retreat centers and training weekends.
- The Bible guides our attitudes, actions, and teaching for pastors and churches.
- Pastors are a gift from God to be treasured and honored.
- Encouraging the pastor is a job for the whole church.
- Relational and missional unity between pastors and church boards.
- Offer everything free or as inexpensively as possible.
- Pastors’ families often suffer in silence, they deserve our love and support.
- The whole church bears some responsibility for pastor burnout, moral failure, and forced exits.
- Pastors, church leaders, and pastors’ families must find their identity in Christ alone and not in their job, their church, their success, or in the praise of others.
- All spiritual leaders must be in close relationship with God in order to spiritually discern his will.
- Healthy spiritual rhythms that produce heart-driven mission.
0 comments on “The Pastor’s Soul Mission Statement”